Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Vix 3.0 Dual Recording problems, please help.

  • Thread starter Thread starter matthewp150
  • Start date Start date
M

matthewp150

Guest
Hi, I have recently installed Vix 3.0 build 204 on a VU+ duo, I have found that when two programmes are set to record at the same time the receiver changes the channel from the one that you are watching as it should, but it then lets you change channel and watch something else so that one of the recordings doesnt work, I would have expected it to tell me that there is no spare tuner as I have it set for recordings to always take priority, is there another setting for this? Ive tried for ages but cant find it, sorry if this has been asked before, I have looked but cant find it in the forums.
I have before been using Blackhole but have to say this image is superb, thanks for alll your hard work on it.
 
Hi buddy..

build 204 is quite old now.. Why not update to the latest build which is Build 416..

Quite a few things have changed since 204.. and you will stand a much better chance of getting your problem fixed when you on the same build as everyone else..
 
Wow what a quick response, thanks I will do that now, will the online update function do that or do I need to reflash, sorry if thats a silly question Im new rto vix images. Thanks
 
I have now upgraded to build 416, and still have the same problem, Id appreciate any further advice you may have, only thing I forgot to mention was I am using VIX night HD skin.
 
They are both showing:
BCM7335 DVB-S2 NIM
28.2E Eutelsat 28A and Astra 1N/2A/2B
 
you do know that even when recording two different programs you can still watch another providing it's in the same quadrant as one of the two recordings. High / low. Vertical / horizontal etc. only those available will show in the channel list all others will be grayed out.

so your saying that when you have two recordings taking place you can change the channel and it kills one of the existing recordings ?.
 
Yes thats right, you can just change the channel as normal with the channel keys, and it stops one of the recordings working. I have always been used to it displaying "no free tuner" or something similar when trying to change channel when 2 recordings are in progress.
Thanks for your replies.
 
Hi, thanks for all your responses to my above question, as no one seemed to have heard of this problem I reflashed the image and went through the setup and its now working perfectly and will only let me change to channels that dont affect the recordings.
Keep up all the good work.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top