Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX 3 with CCcam 2.3.0 problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter dna1409
  • Start date Start date
D

dna1409

Guest
Hi,


I have just installed the ipk for CCcam from http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/index.php?dir=ViX-Softcams/

I now have CCcam installed and have added CCcam.cfg to root/etc. But when i go into CCcam info all there is no info on anything, all options (eg active clients, clients, servers) are all blank when opened. I remember on an old image i used to use there was a way of viewing the cfg file on the VU+ box but unable to find this option?

I also used to use CCcam2.2.1 is this better than 2.3.0? And would 2.3.0 need a different style of cfg file?
 
Hi there ...

Did you switch on the CCCam in the Ci/Softcam Menu ?
There you can aso set it to autostart.
After that you can see the information you wan over the CCCam Info,
if not you have to configure the CCCam Info.

CU No.Trace ...
 
Hi No.Trace,

Thanks for your reply!

Yes I have set cccam to start automatically on boot up and have tried restarting the service.

How would I configure the cccam info? I have never had to do this running previous images and cccam versions.

There also used to be a way I could view the cccam.cfg file on the VU+ Duo to confirm cccam was picking up the file ok but am unable to find this option on the new VIX image, has it been removed?

Thanks,

Dna1409.
 
What have you currently in /etc/CCcam.cfg
 
Hi Dna1409 ...

I hope it's the same way like on my ETs ... Over the Blue-Butten you can enter the CCCam Info
an there you can edit the settings for the Client-Box or the Server-Box.
I can't explane it better now ... but i hope you can understand it.

CU No.Trace
 
Hi judge,

I have my box settings (box key, frequency etc) and my F line (username etc) along with server listen port line.

And thanks No.Trace I understood ok I will have another look at those options when I get home tonight, I have gone through each option under cccam info menu and can't recall seeing the setup but will double check!

I'm beginning to think it may be the version of cccam I have installed that may not play well with VIX3? The cfg file is definitely OK as it was working fine on previous set up!

Dna1409
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top