Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] VIX 4.0.002 - Background image too bright

nekrub2

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
354
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Switzerland
Dear all

I am not very happy with the new OpenVix background. It is far too bright. I loved the old one and would like to get it back. Is there a way to change the background picture? I did not find an option.
Thanks for your help

nekrub2
 
Do you mean the boot logo ? if so download one from the feeds or search forum for the excellent ones that MK provides.
 
bootlog

Thanks a lot. It was exactly this. It is not only the startup picture but also the background for radio.
nekrub2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top