Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Vix 4.1.1016 and Meditomb / DLNA streamin

  • Thread starter Thread starter brackb01
  • Start date Start date
B

brackb01

Guest
Hi

I've just upgraded to 4.1.1016. Previously I was on 3 running Mediatomb to be able to stream channels to a number of LG TV's over the LAN.

Mediatomb does not work on 4.1.106 owing to some missing libraries (I think)

I've tried DLNA server which works fine for recorded content, and used tunerserver to build a my channels, but my DLNA will not recognise M3U files.

does anybody know of a mediatomb equivalent, or a way to get the live channel streaming to work on DLNA? or is it black hole?

thanks

B
 
So I tried Blackhole, and, erm... well, i'd love to get this fixed, put it that way.
 
I regressed back to 3. a shame but streaming live channels to the other rooms was a key reason for buying the box so.....
 
Hi,
Mediatomb is not developed for 3.5 years now. It makes no sense to stop progress for a STB only because of one addon.

ciao
 
True, and I wouldn't suggest doing so, but the facility was / is a very powerful one. As such I need to balance the desire to be up to date against having the functionality for which I originally purchased the product.

Bis Spater
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top