Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX 4.1 & CCcam 2.3.0 Crashing (Server)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Malcolm-X
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Malcolm-X

Guest
Hi Guys,

Hope it's ok to post this topic, but I recently updated my VU+ Duo to the ViX 4.1 image (which I have to say is great), but the only issue I am having is using my CCcam Server (with several clients) which keeps crashing (using CCcam 2.3.0).

I have been reading that due to me using a official UK S*Y card in my server I should use Oscam instead of CCcam, but as mentioned I do not like the idea of calling back all my users to change their settings to allow for them to continue to my set-up.

Is there any way I can update things on just my end, but not tamper with the individuals sharing with me?

Hope the above makes sense....:confused:
 
Calling all your users? Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top