Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TIVIAR-ALPHA+] Vix 5.4.003

kb007

New member
Joined
Jul 13, 2018
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi there, I have been having this nagging problem it only happens when I record.

Go to playback and it sometimes starts normal but at some point a black square appears (looks like picture in picture box) after some time in playback it freezes.

I see there is a new image OpenVix 6.004 if I flash will it fix this issue? I found this update here. But when I ask the box if there are any updates it says no.

regards and thanks
 
6.1 is not an update for 5.4. You will need to reflash.
 
6.1 is not an update for 5.4. You will need to reflash.


thank you that worked......is it easy to reduce size of info screens as they are just a little bigger than my TV screen

thanks again for all the help
 
Setup > User Interface > Skin Setup > ODS position

Note: This feature is intended for people who cannot disable overscan on their television / diskplay. Please first try to disable overscan before using this feature.

Usage: Adjust the screen size and position settings so that the shaded user interface layer *just* covers the test patern in the background.

(quote for the software settings).
nekrub2
 
6.1 is not an update for 5.4. You will need to reflash.

I thought it worked but it hasnt fixed the issue...when we record it often has a black box (like P in P) when playback is engaged...the playback then stops and you have to fast forward past the issue to replay.....any ideas would be appreciated
 
What are you recording? Sat, Terrestrial, iptv
 
sorry to bump this...but still have the same issue.

any suggestions appreciated
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top