Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] VIX and Oscam

regy101

New member
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
49
Hi

I am using the Vix image openvix-3.0.679-vusolo and the latest Oscam. I have noticed that after a week or so Oscam restarts every 4 mins. If I reflash the image again it works excellent for about a week and then Oscam restarts again every 4 minutes. I am not sure if this is a Vix problem or Oscam problem. Is anyone else having this problem? or any suggestions? I have tried flashing with earlier Vix versions and different Oscam but the same happens.
 
AW: VIX and Oscam

hi,
no problem with oscam. Running stable for month. What card do you use?

Gesendet von meinem GT-P1000 mit Tapatalk 2
 
You could try updating to newer version of image and/our newer version of oscam...

Been using oscam myself for ages, and no problems I've noticed...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top