Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Vix Bootlogo image help

mskhan01

New member
Joined
Feb 10, 2014
Messages
252
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
Need some help Guys,I just wanted to try BH image but wasn't impressed with it so went back to vix but since going back to Vix, on loading I am still getting BH bootlogo first followed by Vix image, is there anyway to fix this as I kind of like vix image? I have tried & deleted the bootlogo image from the user/share folder but still the same issue?
 
You probably mean the splashscreen, the first screen that shows briefly at the beginning of the boot process.
That screen is held in a dedicated part of the flash: you won't be able to find it (in any normal way).
If you flash any ViX-image, the splashscreen is included and should overwrite the one in flash. Just don't delete the file splash_cfe_auto.bin from that folder.
 
As rob says, download a clean ViX image from www.openvix.co.uk and delete every thing from the solo2 folder except the file named splash_cfe_auto, now just flash this the same way you would a regular image, with a USB stick / flash drive. This will over write the splash screen leaving the rest of the image already on the receiver intact.
 
Great worked, thanks guys, one other little problem noted, on my channel list which I have set up as my personal folders as I have turned off the autoboquet, now the top folder is showing as hidden & as if you move down it takes the name of the lower folder e.g if you move to kid it will show two folders with same name while the other one may be in fact HD folder? Not sure if making any sense but is there anyway to delete all my channels so that I can upload a fresh channel list again?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top