Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vix crash after electrical power off

  • Thread starter Thread starter ndesorden
  • Start date Start date
N

ndesorden

Guest
First of all, thanks and congratulations to vix team for your job. I'm your fan ;-)

In vix 1 and now with vix 2, after an electrical power off, and if the vu was power on or stand by, vu crash and i've to reinstall image.

I've connected by serial port and this is the log
View attachment trace.txt

Regards!
 
First of all, thanks and congratulations to vix team for your job. I'm your fan ;-)

In vix 1 and now with vix 2, after an electrical power off, and if the vu was power on or stand by, vu crash and i've to reinstall image.

I've connected by serial port and this is the log
View attachment 6218

Regards!

it might be a bad reflash, or it might damaged you nand in solo, first try another reflash
 
Thanks Andy. If i reflash everything ok. I wonder if there was a solution without reflash ;-) I can imagine the answer...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top