Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Vix epg update query

  • Thread starter Thread starter rsm42
  • Start date Start date
R

rsm42

Guest
Hi,

With updates going forward on the default Cross-EPG program, if I select to download at a specific time, will any recording programs at the same time be impacted ?

I've noted if you're watching tv it jumps to the download screen. Is it better to go to the updates via standby option ? Presumably if I do not select an update option, the programme listings won't update going forward ?

I'm currently on the latest Vix image on a Vu+ Duo box.

Thanks
 
I have all mine set ( all 3 receivers ) to 5am or here about, this way it does not interfere with any recordings etc.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top