Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] VIX for Amiko Alien 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter thejoker
  • Start date Start date
T

thejoker

Guest
When will VIX be coming for this box as I would buy one today if I could flash VIX. These seem to a be a very good box and reasonably priced, same price as gigablue single tuner...
 
as I pointed out here and on other forums ViX will never support these receivers principly because they are not broadcom based and therfore any E2 image put on them would be nothing more than a port or a hack ( and a bad one at that ).

look towards the Gigablue receivers if you want full and true E2 support on a budget receiver.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top