W
Wavey
Guest
Good evening
Hope I have this in the right place?
I purchased a technomate nano se m2 plus box today with dual tuner
Loading thebox you get the standard technomate linux load screen(bluey grey but no green overlay) but as soon as openvix loads there is like a green overlay on the screen.. it did come with 5.0.011 on and i upgraded but still havr the green shadow/overlay
Overlay is also there when watching tv on entire screen
Any idea if this is fixable or do i need a replacement box??
Hope I have this in the right place?
I purchased a technomate nano se m2 plus box today with dual tuner
Loading thebox you get the standard technomate linux load screen(bluey grey but no green overlay) but as soon as openvix loads there is like a green overlay on the screen.. it did come with 5.0.011 on and i upgraded but still havr the green shadow/overlay
Overlay is also there when watching tv on entire screen
Any idea if this is fixable or do i need a replacement box??