Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] VIX HD Day Skin - "Extra dayish edition"

Ramme

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2012
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I use the "Day" skin since day one and like it. Before I used the HDF image which also has a very bright skin. Also the channel list and the menu is in white/gray on HDF.

I wonder if it is a big problem to create Day skin version that also has menues and the channel list in a white/gray color scheme. One reason would be that if transparent picons are used for the Infobar these do not display well on the black colored channel list. Also I thought it would look great on HDF. Also the color scheme would be equal for all displayed menues which probably will look great.

But I guess its a lot of work to create such an alternative skin, isnt it?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top