Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vix Image 2.2.100

rasod

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2010
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
73
Location
Stockholm
Hi guys, just installed VIX Image 2.2.100. What a beauty !!!
I have a question though. The image has a script runner capability ( which I have been asking for ) but can someone tell me in what directory to put the script files. Tried with /tmp which is a symbolic link for var/volatile/tmp but the script runner didn't find them. Somebody who can help me ?

/ rasod
 
Hi guys, just installed VIX Image 2.2.100. What a beauty !!!
I have a question though. The image has a script runner capability ( which I have been asking for ) but can someone tell me in what directory to put the script files. Tried with /tmp which is a symbolic link for var/volatile/tmp but the script runner didn't find them. Somebody who can help me ?

The script goes in /usr/scripts and has to have a .sh extension, as in "script.sh"

G
 
the first time you open script runner the folder will be created
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top