Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Vix image 6.0.007 on ZGemm i55 Plus

rasod

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2010
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
73
Location
Stockholm
Hi, just wondering ...
On my ZGemma I55 Plus which I use as my IPTV receiver I have problems when there is .ass file as subtitle file.
Even if I choose the language that I want there is not subtitle.
Do Vix images support .ass files or not ?

/rasod
 
Hi again, I also have problems with .pgs files as subtitle files.
So the question is also: Does Vix images support .pgs files ?

/ rasod
 
Hi, just wondering ...
On my ZGemma I55 Plus which I use as my IPTV receiver I have problems when there is .ass file as subtitle file.
Even if I choose the language that I want there is not subtitle.
Do Vix images support .ass files or not ?

/rasod

I cannot see any reference to ass files in any of the main images or plugins - so you are probably left with Kodi or perhaps Plex (although even there, some people say they work, some people say not)
 
There are plenty of free online conversion tools. It only takes a few seconds to convert to srt.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top