G
gbok
Guest
I was transferring a film to my box via filezilla. Somehow i managed to move the /tmp map by accident (mutton fingers on my laptop).
Filezilla aint reacting at the moment and the box went down and doesnt boot up fully into the image.(bootloop).
I made an image back up today.
Is it possible to restore the image from outside the box (filezilla or another program)?
Is the only option left to flash the vix image and start agan from scratch?
Ill try and find a log file if i can get in the box with filezilla.
Help!
Cheers Dennis
Filezilla aint reacting at the moment and the box went down and doesnt boot up fully into the image.(bootloop).
I made an image back up today.
Is it possible to restore the image from outside the box (filezilla or another program)?
Is the only option left to flash the vix image and start agan from scratch?
Ill try and find a log file if i can get in the box with filezilla.
Help!
Cheers Dennis