Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] Vix keeps crashing daily

ItFellOnDeafEars

New member
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,

My box has been crashing on a daily basis lately. The first couple of times, I updated the image but to no avail.

I am clueless as to what is the cause of the problem. I've attached the log reports from today and yesterday.

Can anyone please tell me what's the cause and how do I resolve it?




Cheers
 

Attachments

Those crashes are related to your IPTV provider, Flawless. Their plugin (which last I looked is just an old copy of e2m3u2bouquet plugin).

States something about blank m3u file or incorrect username and/or password.

You could ask Flawless whether you can use latest version of e2m3u2bouquet plugin (currently 0.7.3) instead and confirm username and password are correct.
 
The latest version (0.7.3) can be found here:
Code:
https://www.suls.co.uk/enigma2-iptv-plugin/
Mind you, if the m3u file is empty that sounds like a problem with either your provider, or with your network (the syslog part of the crash log does show a yoyo-ing network interface).
 
Thanks guys. I don't even use the Flawless plug in anymore. I went into their plug in and it's indeed set up to update daily so I've disabled that and removed the plug in. Hopefully that does the trick and the box doesn't crash tonight!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top