Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX-Manual

Rob van der Does

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Apr 17, 2010
Messages
36,522
Reaction score
125
Points
63
Age
74
Location
The Netherlands
Attached you find the [STRIKE]first[/STRIKE] second version of our manual. It is intended to be a complete manual, but I'm very well aware it is still far from complete.
Don't hesitate to let us know if you find any missing subjects.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
I would just like to give me personal thank you to Rob for this manual, I know how hard he has worked on this for you, our users and I hope you find it useful.

A copy has also been uploaded to our download site www.openvix.co.uk, as Rob has said if you find any thing you think needs editing or amending please do not hesitate to let us know.
 
Thank you Rob for giving us a Superb Manuel to Help us all to get to grips with Vix (no pun intended) :D :rolleyes: you are a Star :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top