Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Vix media player sort bug.

mickyblueys

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
1,086
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Newcastle upon Tyne
I've mentioned this fault before and wonder if it could be fixed....
In media/hdd/movie. I have my recorded programs sorted by "reverse by date". It does not matter if I have "remember the settings for each folder" set to yes or no. It still forgets my sort by choice after every update, and intermittently after reboots.

Would really appreciate if Andy could look at this.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top