Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Vix sign keeps spinning in the corner, becomes slow and unresponsive

guys please check these

here is the files, I dont know if they are corrupt:Untitled.webp

and logs : logs.webp

Thanks
 
Ok thanks for that mate. I want to try and delete the corrupt files like Phoenix said, but I just want him to confirm that update part. Thanks for your help dude:)

Just delete the files and reboot the box, when its back online run a image update and it will generate the new files. Sorry I cant be more specific but im not near a pc rite now.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Just delete the files and reboot the box, when its back online run a image update and it will generate the new files. Sorry I cant be more specific but im not near a pc rite now.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

ok I did what you said. When I did an update, it just said theres no new update.

I deleted 2 files 4mb and 1 mb files which looked large however they have come back. Is this normal?

Also please note I did not delete all the files, just the two large ones.
 
yes thats normal, by large files i mean any thing over 10 meg and sometimes they can hit 1.3 gig when corrupted.
 
yes thats normal, by large files i mean any thing over 10 meg and sometimes they can hit 1.3 gig when corrupted.

Oh ok. So my files weren't corrupt then?

So there's nothing I can do now, but wait and see if it helps.

Thanks for your help guys!
 
Hi guys,

I'm still having problems with the box getting slow after about 3 days. I've set up a power timer as BubbleBalls suggested however say if I have a recording set will it stop the recording? Because I tried to set something to record at the same time as the reboot but no message appears?

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top