Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-OE] vix spinning logo help please

tempo321

New member
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all, I am having a strange problem on my tm nano oe, every couple of days when I go to turn on the box I get the spinning vix logo.... anyone can help me understanding the crash log please? I have a quite simple system, single sat with 7days epg and picons, 32GBusb stick always inserted. Many thanks in advance
 

Attachments

Pasting the last bit of crash here
Code:
KEY: 116 POWER
job Components.Task.Job name=SoftcamCheck #tasks=1 completed with [] in None
job Components.Task.Job name=AutoTimer #tasks=0 completed with [] in None
global name 'getImageDistro' is not defined
[CrossEPG_Auto] providers selected for download:
[CrossEPG_Auto] skyit_hotbird_13.0
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/vix/oe-alliance/builds/openvix/release/dags7335/tmp/work/dags7335-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg/enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg-0.8.1+gitrAUTOINC+7cff40b6c6-r5/git/src/enigma2/python/crossepg_auto.py", line 183, in doautostartdownload
  File "/home/vix/oe-alliance/builds/openvix/release/dags7335/tmp/work/dags7335-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg/enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg-0.8.1+gitrAUTOINC+7cff40b6c6-r5/git/src/enigma2/python/crossepg_auto.py", line 190, in download
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 303, in openWithCallback
    dlg = self.open(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 309, in open
    raise RuntimeError("modal open are allowed only from a screen which is modal!")
RuntimeError: modal open are allowed only from a screen which is modal!
<202014.295829> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method CrossEPG_Auto.doautostartdownload of <Plugins.SystemPlugins.CrossEPG.crossepg_auto.CrossEPG_Auto instance at 0x724ce670>>,()) failed)
]=]=>
        </enigma2crashlog>
    </crashlogs>
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top