Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vix team......big thanks

fulabeer

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
93
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Manchester UK
Just a post to say thank you to Andy and the VIX team.

It must get tiring now and again, and i'm sure you have moments when you wonder if it is all worth while.

WELL IT IS!

Without you skill and perseverance life wouldn't be so easy for all of us.
You get nothing but hassle (mostly in a kind way), and nothing really in the way of reward.
Well i just wanted to say (and i'm sure i speak for everybody on here), that we DO appreciate all the effort.

I had a problem with my router which meant i couldn't get VIX 2.0 working. (updates and plug-ins)
Again due to support here, i diagnosed and sorted my problems.

VIX 2.0 has proved instantly stable, and it also seems faster/slicker.

I have tried to do my bit by almost harassing VU to send you some test boxes. (which apparently worked!)
I will still help in my very limited way on the forums.

This hobby is a minefield for a newbie like myself.
Choosing VIX has kind of spoiled me.
I got VIX completely setup the same day my dish was installed.
I've had no grief (apart from the faulty router), so have been able to just get down to the business of watching as much football as humanly possible!

So once again THANK YOU :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
 
Thanks fulabeer for your support of VIX team image makes all the hard work worth it:D
 
Just a post to say thank you to Andy and the VIX team.

It must get tiring now and again, and i'm sure you have moments when you wonder if it is all worth while.

WELL IT IS!

Without you skill and perseverance life wouldn't be so easy for all of us.
You get nothing but hassle (mostly in a kind way), and nothing really in the way of reward.
Well i just wanted to say (and i'm sure i speak for everybody on here), that we DO appreciate all the effort.

I had a problem with my router which meant i couldn't get VIX 2.0 working. (updates and plug-ins)
Again due to support here, i diagnosed and sorted my problems.

VIX 2.0 has proved instantly stable, and it also seems faster/slicker.

I have tried to do my bit by almost harassing VU to send you some test boxes. (which apparently worked!)
I will still help in my very limited way on the forums.

This hobby is a minefield for a newbie like myself.
Choosing VIX has kind of spoiled me.
I got VIX completely setup the same day my dish was installed.
I've had no grief (apart from the faulty router), so have been able to just get down to the business of watching as much football as humanly possible!

So once again THANK YOU :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sometimes it nice to say thanks. So I will second this.....
 
thanks, i sometimes do wonder if it is/was worth all the time and effort i/we put into creating these images, but reading post like that does give me/us a warm glow feeling inside.

so thanks for the kinds words.

andy
 
Well just to add to your glow but dont burst into a sun.
Your efforts are very much appreciated and it is the easiest image to use all because of your efforts.
 
Since I'm from Sweden, and for us the subtitles are very very important, I have felt forced to keep away from your image. Still, I was lurking in these forums and looking with envy at your fantastic and seemingly tireless support. You can't imagine how excited and impressed I was when I saw that you moved to OpenPLI and I installed your image the same day it was released.
What can I say? It is amazing! Everything have reasonable default behavior and still the amount of choice for the user is phenomenal. The subtitles are as expected, great! Now even with configurable default language.

So, another big THANK YOU to Andy and the VIX Team!
 
Thanks guys its nice to know our work is apreciated

andy is a legend
 
I'd like to say thanks too. I tried the rest and now I've got the best ! Your image does just what it says on the tin ! i don't see how you can improve on perfection, but you will probably do just that. Thanks Andy, and all the team.
rgds
 
Thanks for a great image VIX Team, it gets better with every release. I love the image and the default VIX HD skin which make the box such a great piece of kit to use. Your work is very much appreciated.

Cheers blokes
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top