Well, I was very excited about this...
I've been using Open PLI until now...
You should know that I just bought the ET9000 about a week ago, so not much experience in this field with Enigma II.
So, I have flashed VIX image on the ET 9000, it seemed completing the process, but it was just showing that image in the background LOADING ENIGMA II
I could go through the Wizard and set it up just like Open PLI previously, it found about 3450 channels on three satellites (9deg, 13 deg and 28deg), but it won't show any channels.
A message appears suggesting to check tuner settings, but I cannot see any problem with tuner settings...
I think the problem is somewhere in the beginning of setup as it never completes loading...
Maybe I had to remove all cards (Sky and Digi TV) as well as my Dragon CAM for the time of flashing... ?
One more thing to mention is that I found the menu text very small. We've got a 26" TV and sometimes it was difficult for me to read it...I guess all the developers have 40" TVs

I'd appreciate any help.