A
ashone
Guest
This is the problem. I use all HD channels on hotbird skyit, for me it's very fastidious bug. Wait for new drivers ... , hope they iusse very soon!!!
Regards!
Regards!
You may not even need to edit the cccam.cfg file to get it working... do a search and download the original cccam 2.2.1 package. This has the full cfg file included, and u can see all the different options, and whether u need to edit to fit your bill...
Noticed there is no motor moving icon can this be fixed thanks guys![]()
Cool would be nice if they fixed the internal readers as wellThats a driver issue that the manufacturer needs to fix.
Cool would be nice if they fixed the internal readers as well![]()
How can I select the subchannels (sky) directly, e.g. by pressing a defined button.
By now, the only way I know is : Help|Subchannels ...
Noticed there is no motor moving icon can this be fixed thanks guys![]()
Dunno wot you're on about :s It's working fine for me using the previous drivers (haven't udpated to latest drivers yet...)
The flashing motor moving icon has never worked for me on the ET9000, u sure your not getting mixed up with your Duo?
Guess you're meaning sky de, for the sport portal and the ppv movie portal? If so, go to the vix settings (blue -> ViX -> Settings), and there is an option for green button. Change this setting (can't remember name off top of head), and it allows you to use sub-services...
Done that cheers for the email addy mate see what response I get if any
The flashing motor moving icon has never worked for me on the ET9000, u sure your not getting mixed up with your Duo?
I tried it earlier this morning, and the dish move icon definitely came up...
I have installed the newest drivers and done the fix andy suggested previously as well, but as I said, was working before the newest drivers too![]()
You need your eyes testing pooface still no sat moving pic on my et9000 even after all the driver updates:smash:
not here, never has![]()
not here, never has![]()
You need your eyes testing pooface still no sat moving pic on my et9000 even after all the driver updates:smash:
lmao, you have told it to use the setting?! I will take a video of it later and proove it to you![]()
Are you saying you turned on the dish moving icon in system > customize and it worked?