Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX Team ET9000 Image v2.1 - 05/03/2011

I can't remember, haven't fiddled with the settings for a while... I just used my backup settings between image flashes. Only thing I can think of is my setup (single rather than dual lnb in settings), or the way I restore my settings?!

I demand to see a video :p
 
I demand to see a video :p

me to i have changed every single setting to get the dish moving pic to appear no joy:p

All in good time. Some of us are stuck at work! Tell the boss to let me go home instead of work, and you'll get your video :p

I hope I didn't make a mistake and was watching the wrong box :p Will look a right plonker then :D Just you guys putting doubts in my mind :p
 
All in good time. Some of us are stuck at work! Tell the boss to let me go home instead of work, and you'll get your video :p

I hope I didn't make a mistake and was watching the wrong box :p Will look a right plonker then :D Just you guys putting doubts in my mind :p

better not be one of them mucky videos now. !!!
 
All in good time. Some of us are stuck at work! Tell the boss to let me go home instead of work, and you'll get your video :p

I hope I didn't make a mistake and was watching the wrong box :p Will look a right plonker then :D Just you guys putting doubts in my mind :p

oh looking forward to this.....you might just have Poo on ya face :p :roflmao:
 
reading this thread nearly made me wet myself, rotfl,

ok i'm starting a pool

it working 5-1

not working 1-50.

any takers lol.
 
Ok, I'll take u on that one andy. £10k on it working...

Will have my £50+stake tonight please.

Now easy money like this is good :D

Sent from my HTC Desire Z
 
Hello', since yesterday I'm ET9000 owner and I have flashed with VIX image which seems valid and very nice to use.
I noticed that divx player seems to be better than Openpli (strange for me because I understood that VIX is derivated mainly from pli...).
Now I'm working to solve these issues:

- install af9015 usb dvb-t: where can I find a procedure or test done on et9000 and VIX? Following a procedure for DB from sifteam forum does not work and the tuner is not detected.
- randomly hdmi signal get lost and I have to disconnect the cable if simple power off/on of lcd is not enough. I have Philips lcd and I read similar issues with Samsung and Sony lcd. I guess this is general problem and not related to VIX. I wonder if Clarke-tech is informed about this issue.
- still no luck to program RCU to control Philips lcd. Will try again. The procedure in the manual is not clear for me.
 
Superb image, but could need a few improvements!
(Hope this is the right place to rebort bugs?)

- In infobar, there is a space in front of "SNR" that shows up in dB when using left/right buttons, it looks like this when signal is 10.0 dB or higher: http://i53.tinypic.com/5mg3lg.jpg

- After using TEXT, picon is not showing in infobar using OK-button, looks like this:
http://i55.tinypic.com/2vuik5h.jpg
Works perfect using left/right buttons and after changing channel. I'm using USB for picons; mount: /media/usb - device: /dev/sdb1

- In VIX "Devices Manager" it says something like "Wait please while scanning your Vu+ devices..." - should be corrected to "Please wait, scanning your ET9000 devices..."

- Would love an option to show something like a "tiny" infobar, like this: http://i53.tinypic.com/314edc9.jpg
This goes for both ok-button and left/right. When ViX colored buttins is disabled, also the button should be removed, not only the text and functionality.

Thanks!
 
Hello', since yesterday I'm ET9000 owner and I have flashed with VIX image which seems valid and very nice to use.
I noticed that divx player seems to be better than Openpli (strange for me because I understood that VIX is derivated mainly from pli...).

VIX 2.0 and upwards is BASED on openpli but a massive amount of original work by andyblac has gone into VIX which makes it unique and a totally different image from openpli.
 
No edit post function...?
One more bug; when using left/right buttons, the progressbar is not working.
 
VIX 2.0 and upwards is BASED on openpli but a massive amount of original work by andyblac has gone into VIX which makes it unique and a totally different image from openpli.

Thanks. I guess anyway that if a tuner will be supported on pli there should be reason to not being supported on VIX (except if it create any conflict or bug..) Then the point for me is to find a way to enable this tuner on VIX or I will move to Sif image as soon some issue will be fixed.
 
Thanks. I guess anyway that if a tuner will be supported on pli there should be reason to not being supported on VIX (except if it create any conflict or bug..) Then the point for me is to find a way to enable this tuner on VIX or I will move to Sif image as soon some issue will be fixed.


we are always looking dev team members who can help out, Houdini was helping on DVB-T but has vanished, and i dont not enough about hardware drivers to fix coding in them.
 
Please, following this thread I guess that, for next VIX release, it could be possible to include the drivers of several tuners:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...-dvb-t-AF9015-!!&p=56603&viewfull=1#post56603

This is what I did for AF9015 but it could work for other models which are already supported by developers from SIF team and PLI (that I understood are releasing the drivers as open source). I hope it help.
 
I did software update from VIX panel but I see that media player work worst then before and even recorded files does not work correctly (it say that fast forward cannot be used for example). I restored immediately previous back up and now is going. Are these updates coming from VIX team or from Clarke-tech? Mediaplayer is anyway, with or without this update, does not satisfy me with so many videos not so smooths. Can we expect some improvement soon from CT?
 
I think I do have the same problem as MrKappa.

I've done several updates of the VIX 2.1 image last weekend. But with all these updates, my video files and recordings are not playing at all. Doesn't matter if it is an old or new recording. It seems to start, but only a black screen appears with the timebar underneath. But is does not start playing. If I try to fast forward, I get a message like: Fast forward is not yet possible.... In the end nothing happen.

I'm sure that the recordings are right. I can play them on my Ipad with Dreambox Live. So they are there and playable.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top