Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX Team ET9000 Image v2.1 - 05/03/2011

Worked for a while now, but could you try to click the right-button after the timeshift-button and see if you get the same problem as I do?
EDIT: Crap, now it's not working again... Just freezing... I tried to pause it using the pause-button on remote = freeze. Timeshift-button = freeze.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Worked for a while now, but could you try to click the right-button after the timeshift-button and see if you get the same problem as I do?
EDIT: Crap, now it's not working again... Just freezing... I tried to pause it using the pause-button on remote = freeze. Timeshift-button = freeze.

You need to give more info as requested in the earlier posts. Have you got permenant timeshift enabled?
 
Thougt it was enabled as it was possible to start it!? Also, why do I have to set it up like 3-4 different places, couldn't there be ONE menu for timeshift?
And it still freezes when changing channel after I activated timeshift on another channel.

Thx.
 
Thougt it was enabled as it was possible to start it!? Also, why do I have to set it up like 3-4 different places, couldn't there be ONE menu for timeshift?
And it still freezes when changing channel after I activated timeshift on another channel.

Thx.

You still haven't stated if you've mounted/initialized your HDD correclty, or are you trying to record/timeshift to a usb stick?
 
My HDD is mounted correctly, everything else works perfect including record using timer and red button.
I am using my HDD as timeshift-location and recording to it.
 
Hey Guys,

are you making new version of image? Wenn does it comes?

thx
 
At some stage there will be a new image to incorporate the enhancements ET has done on the orginal image but no one is going to be in a position to give you a release date, once Andy is happy with whatever image he is working on it will be released. He is not in the habit of releasing a new image just for the hell of it.
 
At some stage there will be a new image to incorporate the enhancements ET has done on the orginal image but no one is going to be in a position to give you a release date, once Andy is happy with whatever image he is working on it will be released. He is not in the habit of releasing a new image just for the hell of it.
What advancements constitutes the release of a new image instead of just an image upgrade; I run PLi on my Vu+Duo and VIX on my ET9000 PLi constantly have updates for their image but I have seen none on the VIX image for a couple of weeks
 
Can not download any plugins?

Hi @ All,

I've replaced my old HTPC runing VDR in an ET9000 receiver.
Make my first steps by flashing the latest bootloader and this VIX-image ... everything was fine.

But now I could not download any extension or plugin through the GUI ... everytime I get the message "nothing found" (or equal).

What wrong?

Thx&Brgds,
wT€
 
how are you downloading plugins? menu/plugins/(green button) download plugins

also after you flashed did you do a full update? if not then go to menu/system/software management/software update and do a full online update and then try the plugins
 
hi punisher,

seem that I could not download anything!
When I went over menu / plugins/(green button) / download plugins the box did not find anything. Also when I went over to software update, the box did not find something. It only tells that "no update found" ... I think there must be something wrong!

I also reflashed the VIX image again and again over USB ... but same situation ... no download of plugins or software updates. When I tried same with OpenPLI image, download works as normal.

I also have some problems with permanent timeshifting:
As soon the box starts timeshift-recording I am not able to rewind or move foreward by simply press the buttons. Only blackscreen appears... when I push "play button" before,, than the box is able to rewind ... strange - isn't it?

brgds,
wT€
 
hi punisher,

seem that I could not download anything!
When I went over menu / plugins/(green button) / download plugins the box did not find anything. Also when I went over to software update, the box did not find something. It only tells that "no update found" ... I think there must be something wrong!

I also reflashed the VIX image again and again over USB ... but same situation ... no download of plugins or software updates. When I tried same with OpenPLI image, download works as normal.

I also have some problems with permanent timeshifting:
As soon the box starts timeshift-recording I am not able to rewind or move foreward by simply press the buttons. Only blackscreen appears... when I push "play button" before,, than the box is able to rewind ... strange - isn't it?

brgds,
wT€

If I remember correctly the message "nothing found" appear also in case of no internet connection. Are you sure that you have working internet connection? What about network settings?
 
If I remember correctly the message "nothing found" appear also in case of no internet connection. Are you sure that you have working internet connection? What about network settings?

I also reflashed OpenPLI standard image and here everythink works fine, with out any changes at my internet connection. Seems like VIX standard installation could not connect to internet!?

Network connection settings are distributed by DHCP and I full access to my PC or my homeserver. I also have check EPG download ... here download also works.

Is there any point I have to setup? Source/feeds/download shares???
 
When did you download this image, if was a couple of days ago, can you download again and try flashing with the new downloaded image and see if it fixes your connection to download server problem.
 
Also who is ur ISP? Reason i ask is in the past with others they have had to manually put in their isps nameservers (dns server address) into the network settings and then reboot and it has worked for them so try it
 
Also who is ur ISP? Reason i ask is in the past with others they have had to manually put in their isps nameservers (dns server address) into the network settings and then reboot and it has worked for them so try it

VODAFONE (ger) is my ISP ... I never change DNS setting at my network client and everythink works ... should this be the problem?

what DNS adress I should enter? DNS from router or direct DNS from ISP?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top