Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX Team ET9000 Image v2.1 - 05/03/2011

I have the same problem. I change DNS (form local to ISP) and don't see any plugins but i can ping portals form telnet session.
 
I hav,nt read the entire thread, but in menu/setup/system/network, adaptor settings, make sure DHCP is active,...press ok,...exit, recheck, and you should see the settings have changed
you should then be sorted, and be able to download plugins
 
I hav,nt read the entire thread, but in menu/setup/system/network, adaptor settings, make sure DHCP is active,...press ok,...exit, recheck, and you should see the settings have changed
you should then be sorted, and be able to download plugins

I have the same problem and using dhcp does not solve the no plugins problem, I also have no epg but ccam still connects so I have some kind of connection to the net and the network check works.
 
Hi, i have a problem, wenn im listening Shoutcast( uptodate), every time in 5 min, ET makes REBOOT, from its own, what is that, Have VIX 2.1 installed, but that just happening wenn i listen shoutcast.

thx
 
The new image could be a nice gift for this weekend!!! :)

when its ready you will all have it

too many features are being added and obviously they in turn have to be bug tested

not long now
 
Vix and CT image are the latest image that have not the new Driver
 
Ive installed vix image into my ct et9000 but my ecm times are still a little higher then i would like. In my vu+duo on the same image but vu+duo version my ecm times are much lower is there going to be a fix in the image updates to lower the ecm times??
 
If you can watch what does a few milliseconds matter:eek::eek::D
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top