Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX Team Image Wishlist Poll

  • Thread starter Thread starter soulmate
  • Start date Start date

ViX Team Image Wishlist


  • Total voters
    158
Proper linebreaks for the subs for all of us living in the nordic countries :cool:

If it´s possible? I do know it can be done since PLi has it, but it surely needs some work to get it going. Not a coder sp I can´t help :( Just letting you know what i miss on this image at the moment.

Great image nevertheless, do love it a lot.
Keep the updates and improvements coming Andy and the rest of you.
 
Shame that de can't just release their work to other groups, or at least select us to release their work to ;) hehe...

Just to undersand, did you succeed to install DVB-T drivers on image based on 5.0?
There is an open source project about it, so you can easily find out if it is working or not.
VuPlus may have changed a little the kernel on realeases >5.0, so it seems to be a problem to implement them.
However, I know in the beginning DE Team directly asked VuPlus about DVB-T and I think they were cooperatives. May you do the same?
 
I really miss the channel list progress bars from DE 1.33...any way of getting them back?

Regards

satkingno
 
Hey andy
I just wondered if you saw my post (post 75) & had a look at the attached screenies. I think the provider name on them is taken from the sat list rather than the cccam info, I might be wrong on this of course. On the first pic though it is a FTA channel and the provider info is showing.

Also I used to use the Ghost skin on DE and when you were in a channel list, the program displayed next to the channel was in a different colour (yellow) which made it stand out a lot more than it does if it is the same colour. Could this be possible on your HD skin ? I'm not suggesting yellow as it would look wrong on your fantastic looking skin, but maybe a different/bolder shade of black/grey.

Thank you for reading this & I look forward to your comments

Cheers bloke
micscave
 
I really miss the channel list progress bars from DE 1.33...any way of getting them back?

Regards

satkingno

u just need to enable it;)

menu>setup>system>customize> show even progress in channel selection make it yes
 
Hey andy
I just wondered if you saw my post (post 75) & had a look at the attached screenies. I think the provider name on them is taken from the sat list rather than the cccam info, I might be wrong on this of course. On the first pic though it is a FTA channel and the provider info is showing.

Also I used to use the Ghost skin on DE and when you were in a channel list, the program displayed next to the channel was in a different colour (yellow) which made it stand out a lot more than it does if it is the same colour. Could this be possible on your HD skin ? I'm not suggesting yellow as it would look wrong on your fantastic looking skin, but maybe a different/bolder shade of black/grey.

Thank you for reading this & I look forward to your comments

Cheers bloke
micscave

yeah, i need to take another look at my code for that, see what i can come up with :)
 
USB DTT implementation

Thanks for ls VIX image and for the constant support online.

As many other users I would appreciate the implementation of the USB DTT.

Will it be possible? When?

Thanks

 
As I wrote in the main Vix image thread, one thing I missed after installing this image (hope it's correct english) is the "Blue Panel".
Could be useful a "VIX panel" with Cam manager, Image utilities, Mount Manager, Skin chooser, etc.
A forum poll to choose the most useful extensions to put in the panel, could be nice...
 
Thanks for ls VIX image and for the constant support online.

As many other users I would appreciate the implementation of the USB DTT.

Will it be possible? When?

Thanks


it not that easy :D, i dont even think anyone has it with OE1.6 yet,
 
As I wrote in the main Vix image thread, one thing I missed after installing this image (hope it's correct english) is the "Blue Panel".
Could be useful a "VIX panel" with Cam manager, Image utilities, Mount Manager, Skin chooser, etc.
A forum poll to choose the most useful extensions to put in the panel, could be nice...


we have VIX menu, go to SETUP at the bottom you will see VIX :D
 
I saw it, but it's not the same thing...
Maybe I didn't understand what kind of panel is meant in the first poll option...
 
An addon manager would be nice to install progs manually,and also scripts
 
would it be possible to get openvpn added to the vix image?
i have to stick with de1.3.3 atm becuase it has it built in and i want to upgrade images. :)
 
My wish: access to Sky Germany subservices... Green/Long green not working in this image.
 
is it possible to have a default language so whichever channel you select it will defer to that language. especially handy one euro sats
 
can you put it in your long list of to do to have mine make me a cuppa please :p

coding the cuppa program should be easy

i know it starts

conio.sh make cuppa
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top