Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX Team Image Wishlist Poll

  • Thread starter Thread starter soulmate
  • Start date Start date

ViX Team Image Wishlist


  • Total voters
    158
S

soulmate

Guest
I thought it would be nice know for the users of this forum as well as maybe for the ViX Team what to implement in future releases of this image.
I have added a few poll items -the ones that came to my mind first- to see at a glance the most desired features.
It would be nice if one could limit oneself to three features
 
Last edited:
Well, I can let you kow that the majority of these features have all been added for the next image ;)

Please remember though ... do not do any "when will the next image be released" type threads or messages. We're working on it, and will release it as soon as it's ready ;)

Can I just ask what you mean by "Settings"? Do you mean channel lists?
 
Hi, my intention was to avoid those type of threads you are talking about. With settings I mean "bouquet settings". If the thread is a "when will the next image be released" type of thread please do not hesitate to delete as I did not want to cause confusion.
I thought it would be nice to have 1 central thread for that instead of 10 or 15 threads where you never know if it is one single person wanting this feature or 100...
 
Sorry, wasn't mean that this one was. I was just meaning, that since I put the post above, it might cause people to post in this thread (or create new posts elsewhere), asking when will it be released etc...

Thanks for confirming that ;) Already sorted :p
 
whats MHW EPG??

It's MediaHighway EPG. Just a system that receives the epg data... Like the Sky UK & Italia uses the OpenTV EPG method (iirc)...

So, as an example, if you go to certain channels on Digital+, Canalsat Fr, etc, it will populate the epg with x number of days data...
 
It's MediaHighway EPG. Just a system that receives the epg data... Like the Sky UK & Italia uses the OpenTV EPG method (iirc)...

So, as an example, if you go to certain channels on Digital+, Canalsat Fr, etc, it will populate the epg with x number of days data...

Sorry, I should have guessed that. Never seen the abreviation used for mediahighway before
Thanks pooface
 
"It's MediaHighway EPG"

Sorry for the typo, unfortunately I cannot edit the poll...
 
"It's MediaHighway EPG"

Sorry for the typo, unfortunately I cannot edit the poll...

No typo. That's how I've always seen it done... Anyway, this image will include the EIT and Viasat epg streams too ;)
 
Some items not on the list which I would request
1) CRON manager (list/add/remove crontabs )
2) Movie List - function to mark multiple items for deletion (as in Suomipoeka)
 
I really don't understand why cam configs are on the list. They're available anywhere and can easily be made with notepad and ftp'ed. Users would have to edit these anyway.
 
I don't see the need for them neither but I included them in the poll because they seem to be important to a lot of people. I suggest having some readymade configs for the most common cards and emu combinations would be a nice idea, also taking away a lot of requests from the forum alike "how do I use this and that card with vu+ duo". What do you think?
 
Last edited:
I don't undertstand it too but I included them in the poll because they seem to be important to a lot of people. I suggest having some readymade configs for the most common cards and emu combinations.

We wont be having anykind of ready made configs, sorry. Users will have to add their own configs to use with their own cards/emu.
 
okay accepted but may I kindly ask why not?

As I stated, users would have to create/edit their own. There's no point have ready made config's, users would always have to edit them to make them work.

Look, if I'm to be honest here, I'm not entirely happy about this poll. I can see this turning into a free for all with all sorts of demands/requests.
 
Please close and/or delete it. If you feel that these kind of discussions are useless then please do so. Sorry if I annoyed anyone.It's your board!
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top