OldSkulRide
ViX Skinner-Dev
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2010
- Messages
- 421
- Reaction score
- 4
- Points
- 0
Does this image have any SD skins? If anyone could modify magic sd skin from pli, this would be great.
Here are some photos.
![]()
![]()
thats an overscan problem. can you not adjust it ?
@ The Boss
sorry for the delay but david Bailey i aint
as you'll see from me piccy
done better than bob though, sorry bob
regards: canthackit
@ andyblac
this is a real real close up of CCcam info.
regards; canthackit
Those photos are rubbish ,David Baily wouldn't have got a flash on the screen like thatHere are see.....
told ya
and yes it's on a 50 incher PDP
hey guys can anyone tell me where is the cccam.cfg file. I installed cccam from the plugins menu but in /etc there is no cfg file and there is nothing else on the plugin menu to download. any help? thanks
Download via plugins.ok, unless I have missed some thing, is there a download addons any where on the image??...lazy I know, and yes I can load my fravs etc via db edit,
also this image has been loaded straight onto an "out of the box" unit,
I have had a few green screens, but suspect that is because the image is not fully set up (no channel list, hard drrive yet)
baz
ok, unless I have missed some thing, is there a download addons any where on the image??...lazy I know, and yes I can load my fravs etc via db edit,
also this image has been loaded straight onto an "out of the box" unit,
I have had a few green screens, but suspect that is because the image is not fully set up (no channel list, hard drrive yet)
baz