Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image - 05/09/2010 --- where is CIFS mount manager ?

The team are working hard to bring more and more to the image. Hopefully in the next release we have more coming.

Watch this space. :D
 
Go to Plugins > Systemplugins and install network browser > Reboot then go to network settings and you will see a mount manager ;)
 
found it, great. So far everything is working fine.

I had all the time in OpenPli:

"Service invalid !
Timeout reading pmt" - problem.

I am very curious what will happened here with Based on Official 5.2 Image.
 
I'll have to test this too, this is one part I haven't tested. Not sure if any of the team thought about testing this plugin.
 
i did and it worked flawlessly
mounted my xp shared drive and browsed the files but didn't play any of them.
 
Hi,
On download link is only file for USB. Do you know if VIX Team to plan .nfi image. If we wish to test image we need not only solution for flash, also for multiboot. Plese. nfi image.
Sorry for my bad english.
Best regards
acer2
 
think at the momenmt, multiboot is pointless, the VU+ series is still getting firmware updates now and then, the dreambox units have had years to get perfection, the advances the VU has made (well the variuos teams) has been tremenduse, but even if multi image is possible, (think it is on the blackhole) if the base image is out of date, the multy images would most likely fail
baz
 
ok i installed the plugin again and mounted the drive and all went ok with the files playing
 

Attachments

  • network browser.webp
    network browser.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 54
  • network browser2.webp
    network browser2.webp
    3.4 KB · Views: 39
think at the momenmt, multiboot is pointless, the VU+ series is still getting firmware updates now and then, the dreambox units have had years to get perfection, the advances the VU has made (well the variuos teams) has been tremenduse, but even if multi image is possible, (think it is on the blackhole) if the base image is out of date, the multy images would most likely fail
baz

I dont think so. Last images work with BA 5.1.34, and now I have VTI image in flash and Gigant and Persian HD on usb stick. All images are up to date, and I like to play with it. For me multiboot is very good thing, it is pointless always any new image without test to put in flash. Sometimes is very unpleasant to recover receiver after. Anyway thanks to answer. It means no .nfi image of VIX.

Best regards
acer2
 
Thanks @sicilian great news. I cant wait, to test it.

regards
acer2
 
Thanks again, whan I back my home, I will install it.
regards
acer2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top