Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v1.3 - 05/12/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried it, but unfortunally I can't use it... :o I will give it another go, but I'm afraid that it will be just the same. I Installed gbox, but when I was starting it, I did get a message about a non standard CAM, and that it might fail... It does not work, as the screen is black. I can change between the channels, using the CH +/- buttons. If I hit arrow left or right, I get the infamous green screen.

Suddenly the green screen appeared once more, just out of the "blue"... ;) Latest crash is ending with 68.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Tried it, but unfortunally I can't use it... :o I will give it another go, but I'm afraid that it will be just the same. I Installed gbox, but when I was starting it, I did get a message about a non standard CAM, and that it might fail... It does not work, as the screen is black. I can change between the channels, using the CH +/- buttons. If I hit arrow left or right, I get the infamous green screen.

thats not a cam issue, it is a skin one i take a look, are using a 4:3 tv or autores ?
 
thats not a cam issue, it is a skin one i take a look, are using a 4:3 tv or autores ?

Using 16:9, skin is the original... I've only installed the image, and the plugin.

BTW, it might be something called gbox_camd, or something like that, in the old DE-images running gbox. In this image I can onley see vucamd. Is this essential..? I'm taking this from my memory, as the VIX is installed right now. ;)
 
Last edited:
Tried it, but unfortunally I can't use it... :o I will give it another go, but I'm afraid that it will be just the same. I Installed gbox, but when I was starting it, I did get a message about a non standard CAM, and that it might fail... It does not work, as the screen is black. I can change between the channels, using the CH +/- buttons. If I hit arrow left or right, I get the infamous green screen.

Suddenly the green screen appeared once more, just out of the "blue"... ;) Latest crash is ending with 68.

the 2nd green screen is to do with AutoMount plugin, i'll fix that give me 15 mins to patch and rebuild the plugins
 
Hello Andy,

I haven't tried this new image yet.
Does it include those new VU+ drivers? I don't know if you saw or verified my audio delay testing, but there were improvements but not a complete solution.

Thanks,
Lee
 
Using 16:9, skin is the original... I've only installed the image, and the plugin.

BTW, it might be something called gbox_camd, or something like that, in the old DE-images running gbox. In this image I can onley see vucamd. Is this essential..? I'm taking this from my memory, as the VIX is installed right now. ;)

could PM me your configs and where to put and i'll try to test it, is this the internal card reader ?
 
Hello Andy,

I haven't tried this new image yet.
Does it include those new VU+ drivers? I don't know if you saw or verified my audio delay testing, but there were improvements but not a complete solution.

Thanks,
Lee


yes it does, mate
 
Weird... On the second install, I ended up with a skin like the one in the pictures in the start of this thread. On my first attempt the skin was blueish, and maybe like the one in VTI-images... This is very strange, as I was coming from BH 1.3.3. Well, I did install gbox, and I got the same message when gbox was starting, but... It worked! I got picture! Only... It was gone after a minute or so. Another green screen. Maybe the same reason as Andy is suggesting over here, AutoMount..?

EDIT: I did an update (dunno if it did anything to this issue, but it was 8 things that got changed, if I've understood things correct), and I activated swap on a USB-stick. No problems so far, after doing this. :D

Guess I'm about to keep my word, and hit the donate-button. I said in an earlier thread, that if I could run gbox in VIX, a donation would feel only natural, if not with these words though... Anyhow, I'm off to donate just now. ;)
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Weird... On the second install, I ended up with a skin like the one in the pictures in the start of this thread. On my first attempt the skin was blueish, and maye like the one in VTI-images... This is very strange, as I was coming from BH 1.3.3. Well, I did install gbox, and I got the same message when gbox was starting, but... It worked! I got picture! Only... It was gone after a minute or so. Another green screen. Maybe the same reason as Andy is suggesting over here, AutoMount..?

EDIT: I did an update (dunno if it did anything to this issue, but it was 8 things that got changed, if I've undersood things correct), and I activated swap on a USB-stick. No problems so far, after doing this. :D

Guess I'm about to keep my word, and hit the donate-button. I said in an earlier thread, that if I could run gbox in VIX, a donation would feel only natural, if not with these words though... Anyhow, I'm off to donate just now. ;)

the fix shuld be online for that now :)
 
Great image, the only minor issues I have is that using the Kerni skin the ECM times do not display in second info bar but they did in Vix 1.2 using CCcam 2.2.0 or 2.2.1. They do display in a couple of other skins though.
Also whichever skin I use the VIX menu appears much bigger font wise than any of the other menu's like its zoomed in.
 
Great image, the only minor issues I have is that using the Kerni skin the ECM times do not display in second info bar but they did in Vix 1.2 using CCcam 2.2.0 or 2.2.1. They do display in a couple of other skins though.
Also whichever skin I use the VIX menu appears much bigger font wise than any of the other menu's like its zoomed in.

i'll take look
 
Hi
Very nice image. Somebody to know if its possible to disable EIT epg stream?
 
Any way of getting picons to work with vixepg?
BTW great image, thanks a million :)

Nearly forgot, Ghost HD skin is great but it's a shame it says Black Hole on it when you press menu.
 
Have you gone to menu>vix>skin and enabled the location of the picons?
 
Have you gone to menu>vix>skin and enabled the location of the picons?

Yea, picons work fine on the channel infobar and if I use Cool epg they work fine there too, they just don't seem to work on the EPG if I select VIXEPG :( (they still display OK on the infobar)
 
are you sure you flashed with 1.3, that sounds like 1.2 ???

100 percent sure, Not a pensioner yet lol
Has the new christmas balls as bootup screen, i downloaded from the v1.3 image link.
I can see changes in image already.
Still no dish movement icon as yet thou, aslo can you kindly explain how i get the ecm times showing as in the pictures on the image release page as not showing on mine at moment.
Thanks again
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top