Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v1.3 - 05/12/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, picons work fine on the channel infobar and if I use Cool epg they work fine there too, they just don't seem to work on the EPG if I select VIXEPG :( (they still display OK on the infobar)
Same for me too
 
Yea, picons work fine on the channel infobar and if I use Cool epg they work fine there too, they just don't seem to work on the EPG if I select VIXEPG :( (they still display OK on the infobar)

have a look in the release post i'm there working for pooface ?, have you turn them on settings ?

VIX_EPG.png
 
aslo can you kindly explain how i get the ecm times showing as in the pictures on the image release page as not showing on mine at moment.
Thanks again

The ECM only seems to show on certain skins, they show OK for me using HD GHOST :)
 
The ECM only seems to show on certain skins, they show OK for me using HD GHOST :)

they should work in all skin the skins feeds, if they dont please let me know :)
 
Might be teaching you to suck eggs but in the screen dump in Andys post to get the picons to work you need to have no of channesl at 5 or less, I think by default it is 11.
 
Defo don't work, shows CCCAM info but no ECM.
I can do a screenshot if you like, :)

he was talking about picons, mate, but post a screen the none working ecm time and i'll take a look
 
Might be teaching you to suck eggs but in the screen dump in Andys post to get the picons to work you need to have no of channesl at 5 or less, I think by default it is 11.

Confirmed picons work with 5 items
 
just got vu + duo in november and it took me ages to get it right, picons,hours of scanning ect.
i have vix 1.2 at moment,but if i was to install to 1.3 would i need to scan all the sats again, picons,ect
 
Thanks guys got the picon thing sorted :)
6 is the max.
I'm about to post up the ECM thing so bare with me :p
 
OK heres the screenshots (sorry if they take a while to load I'm using a free server :p )


I have removed your images as you are showing to much info on the ecm bar please blank it out in future bassethound

I had 'edited' them and re-uploaded in the time you edited this post :)
Sorry for the 1st lot of images, I only twigged it AFTER I uploaded them.

Here they are again.

ecm1.jpg


ecm2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Kerni skin ECM screenshot
 

Attachments

  • ecmKerni.webp
    ecmKerni.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 78
just got vu + duo in november and it took me ages to get it right, picons,hours of scanning ect.
i have vix 1.2 at moment,but if i was to install to 1.3 would i need to scan all the sats again, picons,ect

Not at all, you can save most stuff.
It took me 10-15 mins max to have mine as I like it (apart from the picons in the EPG that is now sorted)
 
BTW guys just to clarify the bootlogo is not Christmas balls but rather marbles. But I see why you think they are :lol3:
 
Confirmed picons work with 5 items

My picons are working perfect at 11 items

just got vu + duo in november and it took me ages to get it right, picons,hours of scanning ect.
i have vix 1.2 at moment,but if i was to install to 1.3 would i need to scan all the sats again, picons,ect

On V1.2.. Go to Menu > Setup > Software Management > Backup system settings

and follow the instructions

Then after you flash V1.3 to your box with USB stick.. you will be asked " Do you want to restore settings " or words to that effect..

Choose YES.. and all you will have to do is Download emu.. and then ftp your cfg and thats all you have to do..

Hope this helps..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top