Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v1.3 - 05/12/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
My picons are working perfect at 11 items



On V1.2.. Go to Menu > Setup > Software Management > Backup system settings

and follow the instructions

Then after you flash V1.3 to your box with USB stick.. you will be asked " Do you want to restore settings " or words to that effect..

Choose YES.. and all you will have to do is Download emu.. and then ftp your cfg and thats all you have to do..

Hope this helps..

thanks for your help
 
Hi Stan.. Sorry.. i was getting my wires crossed..
I thought you meant the picons in your info bar..

You are exactly right.. Items must be set to 5 to use EPG with picons..

Thanks and sorry for confusing the situation..
 
Last edited:
When I want to change channels by pressing the left or right button, I have to press OK, can I not change channels without pressing OK?
 
When I want to change channels by pressing the left or right button, I have to press OK, can I not change channels without pressing OK?

you are the accessing QuickEPG (7 day epg in the infobar) goto VIX setting and change QuickEPG to 'Long OK' and restart GUI
 
great job how do i get CCcam 2.2.0. or 2.2.1 cant wait to ecm again
 
Ignore Andy beat me to it.
 
Last edited:
Hi Stan.. Sorry.. i was getting my wires crossed..
I thought you meant the picons in your info bar..

You are exactly right.. Items must be sert to 5 to use EPG with picons..

Thanks and sorry for confusing the situation..

It can work with 6 picons too ;)
 
you have quickzap enabled? You can use the channel up down button to do what you want or disable quickzap with left right but will need to press long OK to use quickzap.
The settings for quickzap are in menu>VIX>settings or skin I think

it called QuickEPG not QuickZap. it is a 7 Day epg guide in the infobar
 
How comes the updates are always done with X-Factor in the background! lol

Great job guys.

Now just got to get to the TV so I can update!! :)
 
depends if your using Picture In Graphics mode or not

6 and PIG for me :)

pig.jpg
 
the default skin need the space at the bottom for the grey bar, thus you loose one ;)

I see, so by trying other skins you may get more or less picons? :)

BTW did you see the screenshots I posted of the ECM problem in some skins? (not bugging you, just asking ;) )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top