Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v1.3 - 05/12/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.2 is definatley there it was the one above 2.2.1
 
When you press EPG, how can I view the program that I am watching in a small box, on top right?
 
When you press EPG, how can I view the program that I am watching in a small box, on top right?

press epg and than menu, you need the picture in graphic I think its called.
 
When you press EPG, how can I view the program that I am watching in a small box, on top right?

After pressing EPG hit MENU ;) there are options then you can play with.
I only learnt that today :) thats what I love about the Linux boxes, theres always something new to discover!!!!!
 
hi!

im new here......

anyone have a sundtek dvd-c/t and can confirm it works perfekt with cable on this image?
 
Hi Stan.. Sorry.. i was getting my wires crossed..
I thought you meant the picons in your info bar..

You are exactly right.. Items must be set to 5 to use EPG with picons..

Thanks and sorry for confusing the situation..

dont matter got it lol
 
Do we only get the 4 skins with VIX 1.3?

Where is the 'Ghost' skin, do I have to download it manually?
 
long blue press, than green and than skins its in there
 
Do we only get the 4 skins with VIX 1.3?

Where is the 'Ghost' skin, do I have to download it manually?

Long blue press and download plugins, then there will be an list where you can choose skins.
After downloading you will need to change to the new skin by pressing MENU :)
 
The skin is in the download panel, you dont need to install it manually.
 
Tnx guys, I downloaded and installed the image , it looks good, but i do have an issue, its one i had when using Vix 1.2 too.
I have 3 Vu+ duos in the house. Two are untouched as i experiment on the 3rd box.
After installing Vix 1.2 i had numerous freezes , the screen would freeze for a few seconds and then it would unfreeze again. I experimented and found out that the cccam (any cccam 2.14, 2.20 2.21) was restarting . I did a simple test, i set cccam 2.21 to auto restart started 2.20 up (made active) after a freeze i would check the status and it would turn out that cccam 2.20 AND 2.21 were now both active, So there was a restart. But now for the realy interesting bit, the moment my experimental box with VIX 1.2 started freezing, so did the other untouched VU +. My wife wasnt happy. I tried everything i could think of and the only thing that helped was removing VIX 1.2 and i installed the latest VTI 2. All freezes stopped and my wifes box stopped freezing too. Tonight io installed VIX 1.3 . Install was no problem but my freezes reappeared, i have to say less freezes then i had with Vix 1.2, but still i never had freezes before.
Anybody have an idea what it could be or what i could try? Andy maybe?
Any help would be great
Tnx
 
its to do with your config mate they are clashing i think as the softcam stpping and starting bug has been fixed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top