Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v1.3 - 05/12/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

Just installed 1.3 - Looks good although box green screened and went into an infinate green screen loop when I tried to mount a CIFS share from my NAS but entered the wrong IP. Automounter kept on trying to mount it but green screened when it couldnt find the share at that IP - IMO this is a major bug that needs sorting. I had to reflash to get out of it but hopefully the log is still there. I'll email it when I get it.
 
I can't get my picons to work in VIXEPG/Programme guide?


The picons work fine in the info bar...
 
they should work fine check the vix settings to see the picon location and also check by going to epg and pressing menu that picons are used
 
they should work fine check the vix settings to see the picon location and also check by going to epg and pressing menu that picons are used

I have enabled picons in EPG, but it still won't work.
 
Hi Guys,

Just installed 1.3 - Looks good although box green screened and went into an infinate green screen loop when I tried to mount a CIFS share from my NAS but entered the wrong IP. Automounter kept on trying to mount it but green screened when it couldnt find the share at that IP - IMO this is a major bug that needs sorting. I had to reflash to get out of it but hopefully the log is still there. I'll email it when I get it.

Please post the crash log.
 
Quote: sillyfox0786 "BTW guys just to clarify the bootlogo is not Christmas balls but rather marbles. But I see why you think they are "

Nah u numpty, they are snooker/pool balls shot in some guys lounge... check the reflections
 
I have enabled picons in EPG, but it still won't work.



i have just tested it you need to reduce the amount of items on the epg i use 5

i dont think it should be set any more
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Quote: sillyfox0786 "BTW guys just to clarify the bootlogo is not Christmas balls but rather marbles. But I see why you think they are "

Nah u numpty, they are snooker/pool balls shot in some guys lounge... check the reflections

well i made the bootlogos on the recomendation of the team as the theme was marbles
well i stand corrected
 
Here you go guys - found 3 logs on my HDD. I forgot to mention I also had a crash when I pressed the EPG button when I had no bouquets installed. One of the logs should indicate that. The others should be for the automounter issue.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
i have a small problem i think its to do with the image as the old one was fine.when i select menu the menu popup is to far to the left so im missing the first letters of the menu,cant see anywere in the setting to fix this? does anyone no how to? thanks
 
it may be your TV settings as its fine here and fine on the release note screenshots [that is pooface's DUO]
 
i have a small problem i think its to do with the image as the old one was fine.when i select menu the menu popup is to far to the left so im missing the first letters of the menu,cant see anywere in the setting to fix this? does anyone no how to? thanks

Press blue button > VIX Setting > Off the top of my head VIX skin settings, adjust the overscan amount, think its set at 32.
 
Has the button to leave the EPG changed i.e. exit? Twice now I've pressed EPG, the graph has come up but just frozen there?
 
Hey supathug. No issues here. Been playing with the image all day and running sweet.

Have u got swapfile up?
 
Hey Dude - i havent got the swapfile up yet - do u have to recreate it or can I use the one I had before?
 
its to do with your config mate they are clashing i think as the softcam stpping and starting bug has been fixed

Ok i can go for that idea, but it only happened since Vix 1.2, before that i never had the problem,and its fixed by using a different image, but its not really important how it got there, do you have any idea what could be clashing in my config? I do want to be able to use Vix 1.3 without the extra autofreeze feature (LOL)
 
Tnx guys, I downloaded and installed the image , it looks good, but i do have an issue, its one i had when using Vix 1.2 too.
I have 3 Vu+ duos in the house. Two are untouched as i experiment on the 3rd box.
After installing Vix 1.2 i had numerous freezes , the screen would freeze for a few seconds and then it would unfreeze again. I experimented and found out that the cccam (any cccam 2.14, 2.20 2.21) was restarting . I did a simple test, i set cccam 2.21 to auto restart started 2.20 up (made active) after a freeze i would check the status and it would turn out that cccam 2.20 AND 2.21 were now both active, So there was a restart. But now for the realy interesting bit, the moment my experimental box with VIX 1.2 started freezing, so did the other untouched VU +. My wife wasnt happy. I tried everything i could think of and the only thing that helped was removing VIX 1.2 and i installed the latest VTI 2. All freezes stopped and my wifes box stopped freezing too. Tonight io installed VIX 1.3 . Install was no problem but my freezes reappeared, i have to say less freezes then i had with Vix 1.2, but still i never had freezes before.
Anybody have an idea what it could be or what i could try? Andy maybe?
Any help would be great
Tnx

How many softcams have you actually installed in 1.3 or any of the other receivers? Make sure only one softcam is active at anytime.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top