Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX Team VU+ Duo Image v2.2.100 - 21/07/2011

when i was on version 2.0/2.1

i coudl change the channel up and downby simple pushing +/- on the remote.

now on 2.2.100 when i push +/- it doesnt go to the next channel in the boquet im in instead it seems to change another bouqet

for example i have 2 bouquests 1 called movies (all movie channels in there) another called regular TV (all BBC channels in there)

if im watching a movie channel and push +/- it will go to the next channel in the regular channel list and not the next movie channel

can anyone help as its annoying.

Menu/setup/system/button setup/tv button mode = channel list

Also in same menu try changing 'Channel +/- button mode to 'just change channels'
 
Menu/setup/system/button setup/tv button mode = channel list

Also in same menu try changing 'Channel +/- button mode to 'just change channels'



think i tried this when i push +/- it brings up the list of channels.

i just want it to go to the next one in the list like it did before.
 
think i tried this when i push +/- it brings up the list of channels.

i just want it to go to the next one in the list like it did before.

Follow the instruction.

First part will make channel list appear when you hit tv button.

Second part will allow next and previous channel in bouquet when hitting ch+ and ch-.

Mine is setup as so and functions.
 
Got a greeen screen with VIX 2.2.110 using the new feature in image manager (pressing help) so you can download an image from the WOS server, or is it the case that this feature will only work in VIX 2.3 crash log attached.

View attachment enigma2_crash_1313223187.rar
 
Last edited:
Dont know if anyone else is seeing this but my picture in picture no longer works VIX 2.2.110
 
Got a greeen screen with VIX 2.2.110 using the new feature in image manager (pressing help) so you can download an image from the WOS server, or is it the case that this feature will only work in VIX 2.3 crash log attached.

View attachment 9815

should be fixed
 
i have added some code to deal with this hopefully for 2.2.110

Hi Andy

Since the latest update (2.2.110) this function works much better but still not 100 %

There also seems a difference between scanning the local HD and scanning the HD in the 2nd (identical) box.

Anyway, I'm glad the problem is solved for 95 %

Thank's for your efforts and keep up the good work !!!
 
I tried to use the OscamInfo plugin without any success !!!... The program opens normally, but when I try to retrieve clients/servers info I just got an error message 'Timed Out'; also when I try to read the my oscam info on my computer from webif that returns me an error message Error 404: Not Found !
any help ??? :confused:


ps. I just walked over from VTI 3.0 to VIX 2.2.100 using exactly the same oscam files ; both info screens worked 100%...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you @Stanman,

I knew this cams site, but all 3 oscam ipk inside are completely obselete !!!
There is now, since a couple of weeks, an enhanced STABLE oscam 1.10 version, correcting plenty of small and bigger bugs and this version would certainly be highly appreciated by plenty of Oscammers.
Let's hope (and pray) that the VIX-team can bring us that very soon...

info:
Code:
http://download.oscam.to/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=mips-tuxbox/stable-1.10

Thanks for the job!!! :thumbsup:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I think I found the solution for my laggy problem. The configuration file for pzyemail must have had a bug. With new configuration no more lags up to now.

ciao
 
My TubePlayer, does it work for you guys?
Let's say that I'm looking for Metallica "Enter Sandman", and start typing M-e-t-a... Metallica will show up, and lots of different entries. The problem is that I can't select the suggestions that appear, as the DOWN button seems dead. Another strange thing, is the fact that when my daughter would show me a Selena Gomez cideo, she typed in the name of the artist, and enough of the songs title, to get the wanted song on top of the suggestions list. Then she pressed OK, only to get lots of other videos as suggestions, and none of them was from S.Gomez.
 
whats going on with imdb plugin? Constant download failed messages...
 
whats going on with imdb plugin? Constant download failed messages...
The IMDB-website is (constantly) changing its lay-out. What you can do is replace the present contents of the plugin (in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IMDb) with the attached one. Let me know if this worked for you.
 

Attachments

second recording not starting when watching something else

Hi,

A couple of days ago I had two recordings on different TP about to start while I was watching something else (on a third TP)
the first started but 10 mins later the second didn't as it should have. Usually what happened was that a message appears telling me that the box will switch to that channel for a recording and that was fine.

I thought it was a fluke but now it happened again.Is something changed in the last version? In setup I have preference for recordings as it always was...

Anyone else has seen this behaviour?

G
 
Hi,

A couple of days ago I had two recordings on different TP about to start while I was watching something else (on a third TP)
the first started but 10 mins later the second didn't as it should have. Usually what happened was that a message appears telling me that the box will switch to that channel for a recording and that was fine.

I thought it was a fluke but now it happened again.Is something changed in the last version? In setup I have preference for recordings as it always was...

Anyone else has seen this behaviour?

G

make sure you have the option recording have priority turn on.
 
make sure you have the option recording have priority turn on.

Sorry, I said "preference" but I meant "priority", it's on "yes" . Shouldn't at least give a warning, "recording skipped" or something anyway?

G
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top