GS After online update to 2.2.100 (105 updates) see crash log attached did a hard reset all seems ok info reports as 2.2.100 installed
skin.SkinError: {Magic-HD/skin.xml}: pixmap file /usr/share/enigma2/Magic-HD-Common/logos/pli.png not found!
Did some more tests. It seems all working fine until the moment i change "Channel list service mode" from default to simple.
I've just done an online update and have a small issue.
All of the new features and fixes appear to have been downloaded and installed properly. They are all available and work as they should. However, when I go into the Information screen it still reports that I'm running the previous 2.2.0 version rather than 2.2.1. Do you know why that might be?
Also, the 'Online update available' light is flashing to indicate that there's a new update there and yet when I run the online update tool nothing new is downloaded.
Apart from those 2 strange issues everything else with the new update is working fine.
Thanks for any help you can offer.
That error can only occur if an old, not updated version of Magic-HD is in use. If it is installed via the feeds, it should have been updated. I suggest you uninstall the skin, and install it again online.taking a quick look at the log looks like a skin error caused the crash
dCode:skin.SkinError: {Magic-HD/skin.xml}: pixmap file /usr/share/enigma2/Magic-HD-Common/logos/pli.png not found!
There is still the same problem with changing channels in bouquets that also resided in 2.2.
Hi Guys, I've just run this via Software Update. It reset my EPG, and although I have it back looking like normal, a behaviour seems slightly different.
When i press OK on a program in the EPG and the mini tv changes to that channel, if I then press exit to get rid of the EPG it reverts back to the previous channel.
I can only change permanently if I hold OK for a long hold.
Is this correct behaviour, or have I just got a setting wrong?