Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX Team VU+ Duo Image v2.2 - 11/06/2011 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I thought I had solved it but non of the extensions will install, every time i try to install an extension i get this message...

Done - installed, upgraded or removed 0 packages with 0 errors
 
When you say the info button, are you referring to the remote or an area within the image? The problem is linked somehow to the auto start option, with this disabled no error message.

As punisher said... Or, you could ftp in to the box, and edit "/tmp/cam.check.log", and copy the contents here...
 
hi, i just installed the image, the remote control mapping is wrong i think, some thing is wrong
when u go into a bouquets and select a channel , go out of the bouquets to watch it, now when
u press the channel up or down, it act like the remote control bigger or less that are near the zero
on the remote control, it does not take u to the next channel on that bouquets it throws u to another
bouquets , mmmmmmm, am not sure i described that right, but something is wrong with remote
control mapping for sure.
 
hi,
Go into a bouquet select a channel, watch it, now press the channel+ and - on the remote control
it will take u back to the previous bouquet selected and does the + and - on that bouquet, its
really annoying. is it possible to make the remote control behave exactly as in image 2.1 pls?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on 2.1 and got it running at a stage where it is perfect for me. Can't make my mind if I should upgrade to 2.2. hhmmm :confused:
 
Well: since you won't be loosing anything, it looks like an easy decision to me :)
Whats that. Stay on what I already am on ;)
OK, let me put it a bit clearer: since you won't be loosing anything, it's worth to go for it and to see what you have gained by the upgrade.
Sometimes one doesn't miss something until one knows what one missed.....

Besides: you just can't stay on an old image forever: the world changes and you have to adapt (as do the plugins you use).

And don't forget: use the autobackup plugin, and your system will be fully up & running in a couple of minutes.

When I tell my children that (not so long ago) when I was away from home without being able to be in contact for weeks and sometimes for months, they don't understand what I'm talking about. But by then we didn't know any better :cool:
 
Last edited:
Guys...

I am getting the spining VIX logo... when watching any channel..

It keeps spining until I switch off and on my vu.

please help
 
Do you have any plugins installed? Do you use picons? Where are they stored? Did you do a brand new reflash?

I did fresh install from my usb.

Installed cccam2.2.1, oscam, and mgcamd.

no picons.
 
Another option to try, is setting the autostart like you had it, and after a few times of getting the screen come up, go to the softcam manager, and press info button, to see what it says there. Let us know the results of that...

Ok have done this and read through the log, nothing reporting a problem. The log shows the auto timer checking every 6 mins, and that Cccam is running. I am now sure the problem is not so much with the auto start feature but more so the auto timer, which I have turned off but left auto start on. Since doing this I have not had any further error messages.
I am not sure where to find the log, if you could let me know what folder it is located in I will post it for you.
 
hi, any one has the vix 2.1 remote xml file that can post here, pls the way the remote act in 2.2 is really
bad.
 
Ok have done this and read through the log, nothing reporting a problem. The log shows the auto timer checking every 6 mins, and that Cccam is running. I am now sure the problem is not so much with the auto start feature but more so the auto timer, which I have turned off but left auto start on. Since doing this I have not had any further error messages.
I am not sure where to find the log, if you could let me know what folder it is located in I will post it for you.

Press long green and than menu and you can set the poll time for autotimer, I have been at 900 minutes.
 
I'm on 2.1 and got it running at a stage where it is perfect for me. Can't make my mind if I should upgrade to 2.2. hhmmm :confused:

If you make a backup of the Image 2.1 , it should not be a problem trying 2.2
 
One of three places media/usb,media/hdd or on the flash memory

Many thanks, found them on Media/hdd and emptied the picon file. Now I find I cannot download new picons from the picon download menu, it asks yes /no then goes back to the picon download menu.

Any ideas? -E2Royal-
 
It will always doenload them to hdd or flash if you do it via the plugin menu. If you want it on usb you are better off downloading it via ur pc the putting the picon folder on the root of ur usb so its like /picon/
 
Hi team, Iam about to load this on my Duo and could I ask the best way to install it. You do say a fresh install so but do I do an software update before I re enter my settings, I do know this caused problems with 2.1.
Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top