Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX Team VU+ Duo Image v2.2 - 11/06/2011 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to configure providers / download time in the crossepg part and location of data in the EPG menu.
 
crossepg is simple to setup. go to menu/setup/system/epg/crossepg/configurations/ make sure you are setup correctly in there and pointing to the right device for epg. then chose ur providers and download them and thats it
 
thanks punisher, not available in either optio. had a look at remote setup which is the most promising. and yes the 'long ok' option is available but does not work as it has done in the past?
 
thanks punisher, not available in either optio. had a look at remote setup which is the most promising. and yes the 'long ok' option is available but does not work as it has done in the past?

Most def works as I have done it on all three of my boxes, DUO, ET9 & 5.

Download location has been trimed by Andy so you only need to do it once in the EPG menu, it is not in CEPG anymore
 
No it doesn't need a restart.
 
all perfect here. flash 2.2 and its perfect. took a bit of a time to adjust to slightly different menus. Now the real reason I switched was to see if oscaminfo worked so I was devastated to find 'connection refused' message. Of course that was until I figured my own stupidity. I had to use the 'setup' option to allow andy's program to read my oscam.conf. Perfect since. However lost once again on my biggest crib with Vix. Remember the 'long ok' button option where when you press channel + on remote control you get your list of bouquets. Could someone direct me on how to set this up again as menus have changed. Thanks a million and this image is impossibly better than the last

in Setup -- > System --> Customsie. ENABLE, 'Always show Bouqutes' then when you press Up/Down it will show you the bouquets list.
 
andy, works exactly as you say. is the option of using the channels +/- to switch between bouquets still available.
 
:confused:hi there I want to use analog clock in new vix 2.2 skin.xml but crashed
and it can use in version 2.1 how can i use in vix2.2
 
I'm currently on 2.1 which is my 1st Vix install, can I just install this over it and keep my settings? If not is there any way I can backup all my current settings and reload them into 2.2? I dont mean the bouquets and picons but the actual settings of my box.
 
great image, hauppauge ministick does not work from plugins, maybe better to remove it, although it works on latest open pli.
 
strange happening in new image
i downloaded new image(thanks guys ) and downloaded usual channel list - but when i for example go to tv then blue button to choose sports for example and go onto sky sports 1 when i hit channel up to move to sky sports 2 is throws me back to previous bouquet like itv (if this makes sence ) and doesnt stay on sports - like the old images done - any ideas ??
 
that is that quickEPg thing. I turned it off and now no problems anymore :)
 
ack, spending hours at this and yet to figure how to store epg on usb. where is vix settings gone?????
 
ack, spending hours at this and yet to figure how to store epg on usb. where is vix settings gone?????

go to main menu/setup/vix

make sure you have mounted your usb and do a full restart

to save epg to usb go to menu/setup/system/epg/settings/epg location and gui restart
 
Right I posted earlier re: a looping greenscreen issue when I install the IrishChris retro skin.
Attached is the crashlog any ideas folks?
 

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top