Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX Team VU+ Duo Image v2.2 - 11/06/2011 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMDB plugin still not working. It return "no imdb match" for most searches.

Seems a lot of real usability bugs are being ignored for other pointless upgrades. shame really
 
great image,Thanks a lot to the VIX-team
Indeed, but today there was a problem with the plugin Shoutcast.
The Shoutcast plugin from your server gives the massage as you can see earlier in this topic, finally Shoutcast don't works !!!! :mad:

But, if you install the Shoutcast IPK with VIX-panel, Shoutcast works very good with the BlueButton extensions. :fart2:
You can find the Shoutcast plugin as attachment, maybe the devs could replace the wrong plugin (server) with the good one ?
 

Attachments

Its a skin error involving a missing module. send IrishChris a PM and point him to this thread and that crash log he might have an idea or 2 :p

Thanks mate! I was talking to him about it last night!
I feel like my box is just 'wrong' without that skin!LOL
 
Hi all,
Thanks for the new image !... BUT I have a real problem:
In the Softcam Setup Manager I have to set the startup order in a specific way (Oscam first, than CCcam), otherwise my TNTSatHD-card cannot be opened; this was possible and worked very well in the v2.1... HOW can I fix that now ???
 
Hi all,
Thanks for the new image !... BUT I have a real problem:
In the Softcam Setup Manager I have to set the startup order in a specific way (Oscam first, than CCcam), otherwise my TNTSatHD-card cannot be opened; this was possible and worked very well in the v2.1... HOW can I fix that now ???

just the same way, add them in the order you want them to start
 
OK thanks... indeed it works; sorry, but I was confused as the startup list NOW seems to be in alphabetical order and not in sequential order anymore ( = confusing...) !
 
Last edited by a moderator:
In radio mode Im only able to display the tv channel list and not the rado channel list. I guess its due to some settings but I cant figure out which one.
 
still struggling with being able to use the channel +/- buttons to switch between bouquets. The long ok setting is done in set/system/remote setup. in this menu i have
- epg button mode set to show cooltv guide
- subservice mode set to no
- quickepg mode set to with long ok press
- tv button mode set to tv list
Are these settings correct
 
still struggling with being able to use the channel +/- buttons to switch between bouquets. The long ok setting is done in set/system/remote setup. in this menu i have
- epg button mode set to show cooltv guide
- subservice mode set to no
- quickepg mode set to with long ok press
- tv button mode set to tv list
Are these settings correct


what are you trying to do ?, the Channel +/- change channels that all they do not show any screens, if you want to see your bouqets, you have to go to SETUP --> SYSTEM --> CUSTOMISE , scroll down the page and look for 'Always so Bouquets' then use Up/Down button whils watching channel, to show it
 
All looking good except that my Irish DTT channel EPG is no longer updating. It used to automatically update for 5 days worth of EPG when tuned to the channel - now it is just getting now/next. Any ideas?All the settings in EPG (MHW/EIT etc. etc.) are set to ON.
 
And does this work at your side?! When I use Cooltv as EPG in that way I get a green screen, every time.
I can only get CoolTV Guide working properly by switching off the VIX assigned coloured buttons and installing MultiQuickButton.
 
no green screen issues here with cooltv. andy in past images if you set the long-ok button (as advised by irishchris) when you pressed the channel+ button the tv shows all the channels in the current bouquet with what is on each channel at that time. if you press the channel + button again you get all the channels in the next bouquet. While I understand what you say I find it a pain to have to go to bouquet list and select a bouquet each time i want to change a channel. At the moment the left and right button options do the exact same as the channel +/- buttons.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top