Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX Team Vu+ Uno Image v2.3 - 19/11/2011

Thanks Stan, i've got the file...how do I attach it to a post?

Can't see which button.
 
also make sure the image is fully upto date.

blue button / vix / software update.
 
Yeah, I have done the update a couple of times Stan.

Thanks for looking.
 
Can anyone tell me how to enable the web interface? When I look in long blue and go into web interface, it says it is enabled.

However, when I browse from PC to IP address of Uno, i get page cannot be displayed.

This was enabled by default on my Duo.

Thanks.
 
Should work now as well. You might have a look at which port is open in the WEB-IF config: if it's any other then 80 you should add the port to the web-address in the browser.
 
Have now sorted most..re-flashed and installed Night skin after update. As opposed to what I did originally, which was to install image, download Night skin from blue button and then software update.

One issue I am having, I can see picons when i change channels in bottom left, but can't get them to display in EPG. Any ideas?

Can i say, this is the first time I have used an Uno and paired with this Vix image, it is pretty impressive.

Thanks for your work on the image and your continued help.
 
in EPG press menu and than enable picture in graphic and change no of items per page to 5
 
caused a problem with my remote this image some how lol ...
The power button on my VU uno remote turns off and on my TV now ? and messed up my harmony remote which dosnt function correctly either ( sorta turns the box off then on again) i tried re learning the infra red which ironed out some probs but not all .
i have had to go back to 2.2 and everything is fine again . please can we have the audio button fixed on 2.2 ?
 
The power button on my VU uno remote turns off and on my TV now?
Correct. If you don't wan that, just de-activate HDMI-CEC.

I tried re-learning the infra red which ironed out some probs but not all.
Nothing has been changed in that area at all.

I have had to go back to 2.2 and everything is fine again. Please can we have the audio button fixed on 2.2 ?
We have been working on that: it's all in 2.3.......

Pleas give yourself the chance to handle all the "issues" you encountered in 2.3, and all will be fine!
 
im gonna have another hour on it today. i will post results in a bit , i have a brand new harmony 700 coming today )
 
dont know what all the fuss was about ...
Found the overscan on my tv and turned it off.. installed 2.3 and this time everything worked flawless ? lol
no messin of the OSD required at all , fit perfect first time ... the new harmony 700 works a treat .
The image is superb .
Glad i didnt let it beat me !!! well done guys and all the best .
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top