Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET5x00] ViX Team Xtrend ET5000 image coming soon!

As a newbee , I put the open pli on my ET5000.Works good,but some difficulties : no sound over RGB,cccam(I need it for my smartcard TVVlaanderen) doesnt' work well, no wireless support.
I hpe witht your new image this problems will solved.Some date for VIX release yet known?
 
No one is going to be able to give you a release date mate as it will be released when the team are happy its stable and function as they want it to.
If the existing VIX images are anything to go by it will be worth the wait.
 
As a newbee , I put the open pli on my ET5000.Works good,but some difficulties : no sound over RGB,cccam(I need it for my smartcard TVVlaanderen) doesnt' work well, no wireless support.
I hpe witht your new image this problems will solved.Some date for VIX release yet known?

the reason we dont give dates and timelines is because we dont work towards them our selves. each image is a constant work in progress and all of the team from the coders to the beta testers work towards making the image stable and as bug free as possible, when we reach this state we will release the image. untill then we cant really give a accurate timeline.
 
does it accept an internal HD? can't find it in the specs anywhere

is it worth waiting for the VU+ UNO or should i just get this? how is the plugin compatibility and all? is it too early to be buying this box?
 
does it accept an internal HD? can't find it in the specs anywhere

is it worth waiting for the VU+ UNO or should i just get this? how is the plugin compatibility and all? is it too early to be buying this box?

Does not take internal HDD. If the plugins work with ViX it will work with the ET5000. I'll post a full review / spec this week. Our sponsor will have them mid-may. For a spec sheet checkout
Code:
www.et-view.com

The UNO does take internal HDD, but price has not been announced.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
how is the image doing? i'm on the verge of ordering one of these boxes, but it would seriously be worthless without the VIX image :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

any input from the beta testers and/or developers about the performance of this box? would greatly be appreciated. i'm guessing that it really doesnt have anything to be jealus of from the likes of vu solo and the dm800 counterparts right?

interested about overall performance and looking for a good tuner since i'm on fringe with astra :cool:

thanks!!
 
mate vix will be release if not on day of box release very shortly after but rest assured vix will be on it
 
how is the image doing? i'm on the verge of ordering one of these boxes, but it would seriously be worthless without the VIX image :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

any input from the beta testers and/or developers about the performance of this box? would greatly be appreciated. i'm guessing that it really doesnt have anything to be jealus of from the likes of vu solo and the dm800 counterparts right?

interested about overall performance and looking for a good tuner since i'm on fringe with astra :cool:

thanks!!
I would hold on mate, the box is worth waiting for, its not aesthetically appealing but does its job very well.
 
Dont think this is something I can test as I'm based in London, although I manged to pickup RASD TV with a 1.1m Triax.
It should be easy on an 80cm dish. A friend in Manchester gets it no problem. My Vantage x221 locks it in a heartbeat on a blind search but the Vu has terrible trouble with symbol rates that low. RASD isn't quite as low, which is probably why you are locking it easier. Any luck with a general blind search? How long does it take? :thumbsup:
 
It should be easy on an 80cm dish. A friend in Manchester gets it no problem. My Vantage x221 locks it in a heartbeat on a blind search but the Vu has terrible trouble with symbol rates that low. RASD isn't quite as low, which is probably why you are locking it easier. Any luck with a general blind search? How long does it take? :thumbsup:

The time depends on what you set it to, I'll post a screenshot then I'll input the settings you ask.
 
i´ve tested 19.2 degrees on a 90 cm dish takes 6 min
16 degrees takes about 2 min finding 153 channels
 
i´ve tested 19.2 degrees on a 90 cm dish takes 6 min
16 degrees takes about 2 min finding 153 channels

well something is wrong there then because according to king-of-sat there are more than double that amount of channels on 16 east.
 
ohh

i´m not ex yu
i will do a factory reset and try it once more tomorrow
i will give you the feedback
 
Dont think this is something I can test as I'm based in London, although I manged to pickup RASD TV with a 1.1m Triax.
Sicilian, if that is below you receive threshold another low symbol rate channel you could try is 12681 H 330 1/2, DVB-S, QPSK, on 16ºE.
 
Sicilian, if that is below you receive threshold another low symbol rate channel you could try is 12681 H 330 1/2, DVB-S, QPSK, on 16ºE.

Just done a quick scan trying to use the info you gave with the blindscan... Dunno whether I put the info in correctly or not though, as I got 0 results:

blindscan.webp
blindscan1.webp
blindscan2.webp

Just done a manual scan entering the details given, and still no results:

low_sr_scan_settings.webp
low_sr_scan_done.webp

All of this with et9000 and latest blindscan feature...
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top