Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX weather plugin

marty

ViX Beta Tester ,
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
2,186
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
France (central)
I'm using VIX 1.2 (fantastic image!!!!!) :D
I downloaded the weather plugin from the list of plugins, it works great but I cannot figure out how to change the temprature from 'F' to 'C' :confused:
Any ideas?
 
i dont think you can - i tried myself. unless anyone here is good at recoding to convert f to c
 
I am in Holland and there I get C. Maybe a localization thing?

Right I have it worked out.
It's not the localization but the language :( For some stupid reason if you use 'EN' it put it to °F I'm not a yank and don't want °F!!!!!!!
If I change it to 'FR' it is then in °C but then it all in French.
What pisses me off is that in the UK they use °C so you would think putting it to 'EN' it would be °C
Yanks are trying to take over everywhere.

Surly it's not too much to ask to have °C and in English (not American)

EDIT: I even tried 'IE' for Ireland, they use °C and guess what heppens? yep it's in bloody °F :(
 
This must be a thing that can be fixed by the maker of the plugin. But I have no idea who it is. I use Dutch and i get C. And that's correct; am I glad :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top