Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX1.3 infobar and epg show description

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrhdooley
  • Start date Start date
M

mrhdooley

Guest
HI, again apologies if this is posted elsewhere!

Anyways, I know with the default image that the second info bar shows when you press ok twice, however, if you then press red button to show program info for the show currently on, it opens up behind the info bars and you have to wait for the infobar to disappear to see the program description from the epg, which is not a huge problem, just is my habit to double press to see cccam info before I was getting program info so would annoy me. Anyways, by setting second info bar to 'show only second infobar', when I press red button for program info it opens up the show info from the epg and the infobar disappears so I can read it straight away!

Regards:D
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top