Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

vix1.3 media player

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrhdooley
  • Start date Start date
M

mrhdooley

Guest
HI, I have searched around the forum to see if its already posted, sorry if it has been!

Using VIX1.3 media player I have noticed that some of my movies no longer show in the directory although they do under filemanager. I cannot say if its for more than 1 file type, but for me, .m2ts files no longer show under media player whereas on VIX1.2 they did. Has anyone else noticed any movie files not showing?

Regards
 
anyone else found movie file types that no longer play?

regards
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top