Willo3092
ViX Beta Tester
I think I've updated the ViXBMC_1080 skin on GitHub. Is anyone able to check please?
I think I've updated the ViXBMC_1080 skin on GitHub. Is anyone able to check please?
Yes, please do.would be nice to update it to add the work by DimitarCC for paging as well as the horizontal menus.

Click on compare, you should then have an option to create pull request. Double check the space/tabs.
You are not funny.Yes, please do.
I'll see about combining the change that fixes the problem with the original layout....Especially now what is displayed is a mix/match showing parts of this skin and parts of the default skin.
Actually I was confusing ViXBMC_1080 with ViXBMC_1080_Confluence.I'll see about combining the change that fixes the problem with the original layout....
This change is at:So I'll make the equivalent changes to ViXBMC_1080_Common, as it suffers from this problem too.
https://github.com/OpenViX/skins/pull/84
You are not funny.
I don't know how to. Especially now what is displayed is a mix/match showing parts of this skin and parts of the default skin.