Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Twin+ Plus] Voiceover turned on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ped078

New member
Joined
Jul 23, 2016
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Liverpool UK
Hi, why has voice narration tuned on on my Miraclebox premium twin+ ?

Think its just the movie channels but I'm sure it did it on bbc1 as well.

When I press the audio button I get mpeg NAR but on other channels I get 1) mpeg NAR and 2) mpeg English,

screen1.webpscreen2.webp

https://youtu.be/szMqcnQ2tQ4

Any Ideas?

Ped
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top