R
Rimmel
Guest
Anyone know why the volume indicator has been moved and yet the mute indicator hasn't? I don't like it top right as I used to have the permanent clock there.
thanks
CT
thanks
CT
Anyone know why the volume indicator has been moved and yet the mute indicator hasn't? I don't like it top right as I used to have the permanent clock there.
thanks
CT
Coz they are where the image writer put them??
if you dont like it top right, then try another image
as for your signature, thats as imformative as your post, and you "handle" "camel toe"
.
Well, in fact that's skin dependant, not related to the image.
Spelling corrections are informative, especially in this day and ageBut at the end of the day.... moderators resorting to personal insults??? tut tut
I only asked if anyone knew WHY it had been moved. This is especially relevant when you consider the other volume indicator "Mute" is in a different place. Surely two on screen indicators that relate directly the the same functionality (Volume) should/would appear in the same place?
CT
Spelling corrections are informative, especially in this day and ageBut at the end of the day.... moderators resorting to personal insults??? tut tut
I only asked if anyone knew WHY it had been moved. This is especially relevant when you consider the other volume indicator "Mute" is in a different place. Surely two on screen indicators that relate directly the the same functionality (Volume) should/would appear in the same place?
CT