Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Volume set to Zero if you deep standby through mobile browser

icemanv3

New member
Joined
Jul 23, 2013
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi All

I'd like to post a bug I have noticed for sometime that has been annoying me, I only recently upgraded to helios so have performed a complete wipe and reconfiguration ruling out any oddities with my setup. The bug is still present in the latest image.

If you deep standby the box through the web interface on a mobile phone (tested android and apple) the box will enter deep standby with no problem. If you then turn the box on and go to a non HD channel (something that broadcasts in stereo) then the volume will be really low/off. This is a tad annoying for me as I A) have a 5.1 so don't use the volume button on the remote, b) I programmed the vu duo remote with my TV code when I got the box so it controls my TV volume and not the vuduo box!

Am I being silly or is this a bug?
 
Hi Rob

Just updated to 012 this evening, but I was on 011

Will standby it tonight and see how it is in the morning.
 
Can confirm this bug is still present in 016 as I have updated in the last few days, any ideas?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top